Monday 25 June 2012

Organisational Resilience from New Zealand

My first post to this blog was my own definition of organisational resilience. I followed this by a summary of some key characteristics of a resilient organisation. Keeping true to the purpose of this blog, to encourage discussion around resilience, I would like to share with you a New Zealand take on organisational resilience which has been backed by a significant amount of research and more recently some learnings from the 2011 Christchurch earthquakes and other earthquakes over the past few years.

I would encourage you to explore the site and read some of the papers. The Site is called 'Resilient Organisations' (I have no affiliation with the site). You can find it at www.resorgs.co.nz or via this link.

I hope you find this informative and thought provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment if you like this post or have some thoughts you would like to share.